BETHLEHEM, PA — (November 15, 2022) — The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) revealed today that the 2023 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) attendee registration is pacing ahead of both the 2020 and 2022 shows, during the same timeframe. The annual event, owned by NKBA and produced by its show partner Emerald, is the largest North American trade expo and networking opportunity for kitchen and bath industry professionals. Key data reveals the following for KBIS 2023:
- Attendee registration continues to outpace both 2020 (+19%) and 2022 (+71%) shows; a trend that began as soon as registration opened.
- More than 32,000 attendees will experience the 400,000+ net square feet of exhibitor space
- 39% of current registered attendees are new to KBIS
- 76% of attendees design or specify kitchen and bath projects
- 83% of attendees make the final decision, recommendation, or influence in purchasing kitchen & bath products
- 48% of attendees are executives of their company (President/CEO, Owner, Partner, General Manager, Executive)
- More than 450 exhibitors are preparing now to reveal their new products at the show
Held January 31-February 2, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, KBIS will again co-locate with the International Builders’ Show (IBS) for the 10th Annual Design & Construction Week (DCW). The opportunities for design, construction and home improvement professionals will further benefit from the National Hardware Show(NHS) and Las Vegas Market co-dating with DCW.
- IBS is projecting to host more than 1,000 exhibitors spanning over 575,000 net square feet of exhibit floor space. NAHB expects more than 57,000 to attend the 2023 show.
- NHS has more than 6,000 attendees registered to date, 31% of whom are new registrants and 17% with over $5 million in purchasing power. The show also has 600+ exhibitors, more than half of whom are new to the show.
Registration is currently underway in what is expected to be the largest annual gathering of the residential design and construction industry in the world.
Members of the media should visit the Press Service Center on the KBIS website to learn more about registration and the criteria for complimentary press credentials. Only editorial media will be granted complimentary passes. To register for an Editorial Press Pass, visit here
About the National Kitchen & Bath Association and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) is the not-for-profit trade association that owns the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), the largest kitchen and bath show in North America. With nearly 50,000 members in all segments of the kitchen and bath design and remodeling industry, the NKBA has educated and advised the industry since it was founded in 1963. The NKBA’s mission is to inspire and support the kitchen and bath industry through community, events, learning and professional certifications. For more information, visit www.nkba.org or call 1-800-THE-NKBA (843-6522).
KBIS and NKBA are registered trademarks of the National Kitchen & Bath Association.
KBIS is produced by Emerald. Our talented and experienced team grows our customers’ businesses 365 days a year through connections, content, and commerce. We expand connections that drive new business opportunities, product discovery, and relationships with over 140 annual events, matchmaking, and lead-gen services. We create content to ensure that our customers are on the cutting edge of their industries and are continually developing their skills. And we power commerce through efficient year-round buying and selling. We do all this by seamlessly integrating in-person and digital platforms and channels. Emerald is immersed in the industries we serve and committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. As true partners, we create experiences that inspire, amaze, and deliver breakthrough results. For more information, please visit emeraldx.com.