SMART WATER INNOVATION SIMPLIFIES DAILY TASKS TO ELEVATE EVERYDAY INTERACTIONS WITH WATER
North Olmsted, Ohio… Hands-free functionality for an elevated experience. The Moen® Smart Faucet with Motion Control makes everyday interactions with your faucet more convenient and completely touch-free. The fixtures offer advanced sensor technology that allows the user to control the water temperature and flow with a simple hand motion. Voice control and app-based activations also complete tasks with precision and ease, providing just the right amount of water, exactly when it’s needed – and helping to reduce waste without a thought.
“The kitchen is the busiest room in the home, but the Smart Faucet with Motion Control makes everyday cooking and cleanup simple, thanks to the innovative touchless technology,” says Prantik Guha Biswas, product manager, Moen Smart Water Network. “From hands-free cleanup to help minimize the spread of dirt and germs or filling a baby bottle with 8 ounces of water at exactly 98 degrees, it’s the only faucet users never need to touch.”
The unique Motion Control technology features a touchless sensor positioned at the front of the faucet that allows users to control the temperature and water flow by using simple hand motions without touching the faucet. Simply swipe the hand left for hot water, right for cold, down for warm, or high five and hold hand over the sensor to turn off the water. Within the corresponding Moen Smart Water App, they also can set default temperatures for hot, warm and cold, based on their own personal preferences, for when the sensor is activated, and monitor temperatures and flow rates within one platform. The app also allows users to select the gesture scheme that works best for them to customize the actions.
In addition to the advanced touchless sensor, the Smart Faucet with Motion Control offers numerous other benefits, including:
• Customizable control: Choose from four control methods – the advanced touchless sensor, voice commands (through a smart speaker), the app or manual handle.
• Personalize temperature preferences for peace of mind: Through the Moen Smart Water App, homeowners can set safety and security features, such as setting a high temperature limit to reduce the risk of burns, or set an auto shut-off.
• The water homeowners need, when they need it: Precisely dispense water at desired specific temperatures and volumes from as little as 2 tablespoons to as much as 15 gallons; and temperatures in generic or exact measurements (to the nearest degree).
• Voice command with smart speakers: Control the faucet through the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa smart speakers to precisely dispense water at desired temperatures and volumes. Users can set both exact (“105 degrees”) or generic (“hot water”) temperature commands; as well as combined metered and temperature requests (“1/2 cup of 105-degree water” or “2 ounces of hot water”). Additionally, utilize the Amazon Alexa Show to turn the faucet on/off, adjust the temperature, volume and control presets with the device’s touchscreen buttons.
• A “wash hands” command: When issued, the water turns on, then pauses for 20 seconds while a user scrubs their hands; this encourages more complete handwashing and helps save water.
• User-customized presets: Users can create presets within the Moen Smart Water App such as “Baby Bottle” or “Dog Bowl.”
• The best of style and function: Available in different styles and finishes to meet any design preference, including select models without a handle entirely.
• Easy installation: The included battery-powered control pack provides easy installation, removing any electrical work. An A/C adapter is also included for convenience.
The Smart Faucet with Motion Control is part of the Moen Smart Water Network, a collection of smart home products, brought together in a single, integrated app, that gives unprecedented control over how users experience water in everyday life. The network provides integrated and advanced experiences when a homeowner has more than one Moen Smart Water product, such as Winterize Mode. Users can manually trigger the ecosystem to use the Flo Smart Water Monitor and Shutoff to shut off the water coming into the home, then purge the water line via the Smart Faucet and Smart Shower, giving users confidence their home is secure from bursting pipes.
All Smart Faucets feature a Moen warranty* to ensure superior quality.
For more information about the Moen Smart Faucet with Motion Control, please visit moen.com/smart-home or call Moen Smart Home Support at 1-844-633-8356.
*For complete warranty information, visit moen.com. Important exclusions apply. Warranty only applies to original purchaser.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Google, Android, and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
Moen is the #1 consumer faucet brand in North America, offering a vast array of stylish and innovative kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products, kitchen sinks, garbage disposals, leak detection products and connected home offerings for residential applications that give consumers more power than ever before to understand and control the water that flows through their homes. These thoughtful designs deliver an exceptional user experience and elevate the way people interact with water every day. In addition, Moen® Commercial offers superior-performing products that can deliver lower lifetime costs for today’s facilities.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Innovations, Inc. (NYSE: FBIN), a brand, innovation and channel leader focused on exciting, supercharged categories in the home products, security and commercial building markets. Moen anchors Water Innovations (WINN), which also includes several brands under the House of Rohl® including Perrin & Rowe®, ROHL®, Riobel®, Shaws® and Victoria + Albert®. Fortune Brands’ other brands include Fiberon® composite decking and railing products, Master Lock® and Sentry® Safe security products, LARSON® storm doors and windows and Therma-Tru® entry door systems. For more information, please visit www.FBIN.com.