New, from Viking Range:
The Viking Professional 7 Series range will launch in December 2013. Key features make the Viking Professional 7 Series ranges the most exciting Viking introduction to date, as there is nothing currently like them on the residential market.
- The Viking Professional 7 Series range will be available in both a 36″ width and a 48″ width in both all gas and dual fuel models; there will also be Viking Professional 7 Series gas rangetops in 36”- and 48” widths.
- All front burners are 23,000 BTUs, with multiple 15,000 BTU burners and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear, sized to accommodate all cookware. Boil to simmer on all burners, no matter the size. Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots from burner to burner.
- The surface is designed like a true commercial range – a once-piece porcelain burner pan with exclusive Viking Elevation Burners™ which prevent spillovers from cooking onto the surface, thereby providing the easiest cleanup possible.
- A patent pending ViChrome thermostatically controlled chrome griddle option, available January 2014
- Control panel LED lighting illuminates knobs for easier-to-read controls
- Spacious convection oven with a soft close door, which provides a gentle closing and ensures that delicate baked goods are not disturbed
- Available in 12 exclusive color finishes
- A full 3-Year Warranty (Industry’s best and most comprehensive warranty)