Large dual-oven gas range is first available in the brand’s new yellow colorway
LOS ANGELES – THOR Kitchen releases its largest appliance: a massive 60-inch range with dual 30-inch ovens. The 60-Inch Professional Gas Range is the first and only THOR Kitchen range available in the striking yellow colorway. In addition to eight high-powered Btu burners, a stovetop griddle and grill feature, the range is complemented by a stainless steel finish and black professional-style control knobs with blue and red LED indicator lights.
“The 60-Inch Gas Range is our largest cooking product to date and shows THOR’s continuous progress in providing homeowners with premium appliances without the commercial price tag, ” said Kyle You, Managing Director of THOR Kitchen. “The range allows anyone to create restaurant-quality dishes at home with large dual 30-inch ovens and sprawling cooktops with versatile heating capabilities.”
THOR Kitchen’s 60-Inch Professional Gas Range features include:
• Eight high-powered sealed burners include a high 18,000 Btu burner and a low 3,500 simmer burner to create fast, intense heat or steady low heat. The heavy-duty continuous cast iron grates can handle any-sized cookware.
• Two 30-inch ovens each have 4.55 cubic feet of capacity, allowing multiple dishes to be cooked at the same time. The oven control knobs are designed with LED ring indicator lights that are blue when the oven is pre-heating and red when the oven is ready to use.
• A commercial convection fan in both ovens provides controlled heat distribution for fast, efficient cooking.
• A nonstick cast aluminum griddle and grill cooking grate, which is dishwasher safe with PFAS-free ceramic coating, sits on top of a 9,000 Btu oval burner that creates even heat distribution.
• The oven’s gray porcelain interior adds a stylish touch and is easy to clean with the included porcelain spill tray.
For more information about the new 60-Inch Gas Range, visit thorkitchen.com.
About THOR Kitchen
THOR Kitchen’s professional appliances are full-featured, stainless steel machines designed to take meals to the next level. With features like high BTU burners and cast-iron cooking grates, THOR appliances offer premium power and performance—yet at a practical price. Sleek. Handsome. Versatile. These are some of the hardest working kitchen mates around, designed to please both the eyes and the appetite. For more information about THOR Kitchen and its full suite of kitchen appliances, visit thorkitchen.com.
Louie Sosa / Brenda Forman
Merlot Marketing, Inc. 916-285-9835