GE ProfileTM debuts cutting-edge technology that streamlines the clothing care and the cooking experience at this year’s KBIS
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Jan. 31, 2023 — GE ProfileTM is expanding its laundry and kitchen lineup, bringing forth contemporary appliances equipped with leading-edge features that enable our appliances to work smarter, not harder.
Designed with smart technology and connected, revolutionary features, GE Profile’s latest advancements provide every day modern solutions for modern lifestyles to make life simpler and smarter.
Top New Laundry Products:
• GE ProfileTM UltraFast Combo with Ventless Heat Pump Technology: GE Profile is once again
leading the charge in laundry innovation, this time with the launch of the UltraFast Combo with Ventless Heat Pump Technology. As the ultimate one-and-done addition to the brand’s laundry lineup, the combination washer and dryer not only saves space, time and energy, it also eliminates the laundry-day hassle of waiting around for a load transfer.
• GE ProfileTM Steam Closet with Fabric Refresh: To keep your wardrobe looking and feeling fresh, GE Profile is revolutionizing at-home clothing care solutions with the Steam Closet. This addition to the brand’s laundry line up brings thorough fabric care to any space in your home with easy installation, providing innovative features that help to freshen, rejuvenate, press and sanitize.
Top New Cooking Products:
• GE ProfileTM Induction Cooktop: In continuing to put forth technology that accommodates
modern lifestyles, GE ProfileTM introduces a new induction cooktop line-up that builds on the benefits that owners would expect from induction technology, including the addition of connected feature, including Precision Temperature Control and Guided Cooking, that make cooking on induction simpler and more precise than ever before.
• GE ProfileTM Smart Oven with No Preheat: GE Profile debuts industry-first features with its Smart Oven with No Preheat, the first and only countertop oven with no preheat for all modes.1 The oven builds on more than a century of innovation, providing an ideal all-in-one solution for all modern cooks with features like 11 no-preheat cooking modes, high heat temperatures, and guided recipes.
• GE ProfileTM Smart Mixer with Auto Sense: GE Profile disrupts the baking category with the smartest stand mixer in the U.S.* Named a 2023 CES Innovation Award Honoree, the GE ProfileTM Smart Mixer with Auto Sense takes the guesswork out of baking with connected, industry-first features and innovative technology that actively monitors changes in viscosity to optimize mixing, whipping and emulsifying performance for perfect results every time.
• With a focus on time affluence and wellbeing, GE ProfileTM will demonstrate the benefits, and beauty, of a fully connected kitchen to show attendees how everyday tasks get smarter as GE Profile appliances learn more about owners’ behavior and needs. The booth’s experience presents a human-centric, technically advanced design, showing how to connect and unlock more with GE Profile’s Smart products. Even more, KBIS attendees will be the first to see how GE Profile’s Ultrafast Combo with Ventless Heat Pump Technology brings “magic” to home management with the help of Las Vegas magician Kent Axell.
• GE ProfileTM Incorporates Accessibility into Product Design and Connected Technology: As a
leader in smart home innovation, GE Profile believes that appliance design and technology can play a key role in making everyday tasks, like cooking and laundry, easier for all people. The GE Profile product portfolio continues to address the adaptive needs of individual families by incorporating software capabilities that continue to improve products over time with added connected features.
“GE Profile continues to integrate smart home technology into its appliances to ensure owners have a simpler and smarter cooking and cleaning experience,” said Todd Getz, executive brand director for GE Profile and GE brand at GE Appliances. “We are so proud of the line-up of innovations that we are bringing to the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show this year, and we believe that some of these will truly change the way people look at laundry and cooking by disrupting the category in ways that have never been done before.”
All products will be displayed during KBIS at GE Profile’s booth, located at W3029. To witness the debut of GE Profile’s latest innovations at KBIS or to book a booth tour please email GEAppliances@allisonpr.com. For more information about the GE Profile brand and available products, visit https://www.geappliances.com/ge/profile.htm or follow @geprofile on Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest or YouTube.
1 As compared to leading premium (MSRP above $199.99) countertop oven branded models sold in the US.
About GE Appliances
At GE Appliances we make the world a better place, and our team is committed to leading in the
communities where we live and work. Today, our appliances are in 50 percent of all U.S. homes, and our
business is committed to serving every family in the country. We are a purpose-rooted and passion-
driven organization that believes there is always a better way. We manufacture and sell products under
the Monogram®, CaféTM, GE ProfileTM, GE®, Haier, and Hotpoint brands. Our products include
refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners and water
filtration systems. For more information on our company, brands, and corporate citizenship, visit