Decades of Flavor-Enhancing Design Incorporated into Luxury Electric Grill
Fire Magic unveils a new full-size electric grill at this year’s KBIS show, offering a high-performance, high-tech luxury option for buyers seeking a sustainable grill outdoors. The Fire Magic Electric Grill will be available in the summer of 2023 and is on display at this year’s KBIS show in Las Vegas, booth W5308, KBIS West Hall. Like all luxury grills and fire products manufactured by RH Peterson Co., the Fire Magic Electric Grill is crafted in the U.S., adhering to the company’s exacting standards.
The premium Fire Magic Electric Grill combines the luxury, performance, innovation, and durability inherent in the Fire Magic line of outdoor gas grills and cooking accessories. 80 years of grill manufacturing experience and technology has been leveraged to achieve the superior performance of the Fire Magic Electric Grill.
“It doesn’t matter how green, or stylish, or high-tech an electric grill is if the food it produces doesn’t taste great,” said Jerry Scott, Senior Vice President of Sales at RH Peterson Co. “That’s why we spent years engineering a luxury electric grill that looks great, meets the high-performance standards of Fire Magic, and cooks food that tastes fantastic.”
Designed specifically for outdoor use, the Fire Magic Electric Grill combines proven cooking features found in gas grills with new innovations that deliver cooking performance discerning home chefs demand:
• Proprietary stainless-steel Flavor Grids accentuate the flavor of foods
• Fast 15-minute preheat time
• Heats up to 700 degrees for quick searing
• Dual thermostatic control for flexible cooking
• Durable, 304 stainless steel construction
• Large Magic View window to monitor the cooking process without opening the grill cover and releasing heat
• State-of-the-art control panel with Bluetooth® technology for convenient control of the grill from a smartphone
The aesthetics of the new Fire Magic Electric Grill complement the product’s performance, delivering a luxury look that’s rare in the electric grill market. Cooking controls are designed to look and feel like those found on indoor appliances.
The new grill will be available in two sizes:
1) A full-size, 240-volt, built-in unit featuring a large 31”x16” cooking surface, designed with patented Diamond Sear cooking grids. Cutout size: 33”W x 17.5”D x 7.5”H
2) A small-format, 120V, 20-amp, built-in unit with a 16”x 16 Diamond Sear cooking grid surface. This option is ideal for space-constrained locations. Cutout size: 17.75”W x 17.5”D x 7.25”H.
For more information, visit www.firemagicgrills.com or call 800-332-3973
About RH Peterson Co.
For more than 70 years, RH Peterson Co. has been providing superior, state-of-the-art fireplaces, barbecues, and outdoor products for homes around the world. From premium Fire Magic gas grills to the industry-leading Real Fyre gas logs to the elegant American Fyre Designs exterior fire features, the company’s innovative products are rooted in exceptional quality and craftsmanship, and handcrafted in the USA. For more information, visit www.rhpeterson.com.