Pricing & Packages
KBIS Virtual registration is open!
View KBIS Virtual pricing & package details below. Please note, your registration includes admittance to the KBIS Virtual experience as well as the NAHB International Builders’ Show virtual event expo hall. View Show Policies.
If you are experiencing issues with registration, please contact Experient at (864) 342-6291 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
KBIS Virtual Rates
|Registration Type||NKBA Member||Non-Member|
|VFTI (Includes Expo Only and access to all KBIS VFTI Sessions)||$350||$525|
|Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer/Supplier (NONEX): Expo Only||$50||$50|
|Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer/Supplier (NONEX): VFTI||$350||$525|
|Non-Editorial Press: Expo Only||$0||$50|
|Non-Editorial Press: VFTI||$350||$525|
|VFTI: NKBA Member (Includes Expo Only and access to all KBIS VFTI Sessions)||$30|
|VFTI : Non Member (Includes Expo Only and access to all KBIS VFTI Sessions)||$55|
|Registration Type||NKBA Member||Non-Member|
|VFTI (Includes Expo Only and access to all KBIS VFTI Sessions)||$60||$80|
Kitchen & Bath Industry Show Terms and Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at KBIS may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and KBIS will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times when in the exhibit areas. Registration for children is complimentary and must be done on-site. All children except infants in backpacks or slings must be registered and badged to be admitted to the exhibit areas. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in the exhibit hall during installation and dismantle.
- All attendee registration fees for expo and conference passes are fully refundable if cancelled by Friday, January 15th. Promo codes are not valid for prior purchases.
- No rolling bags allowed. Suitcasing is a practice on the part of any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the exhibit hall aisles or other public spaces at the facility. In order to distribute information to and conduct business with attendees, you must have a booth on the trade show floor. Any person in violation of the KBIS suitcasing policy will be required to leave the facility. All materials must be distributed from a contracted booth secured by KBIS Show Management. Strolling entertainment or moving advertisements outside of an Exhibitor’s assigned booth space or in the public space of the facility is not permitted at any time during the show hours, move-in/move-out.
- As a Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer (NONEX), individuals will pay the NONEX fee if they are in fact a manufacturer. The purpose of this policy is to protect the manufacturers exhibiting at KBIS and maintain the integrity of the show. NONEX can attend KBIS for one (1) year to evaluate the event for future participation. Consistent with our current policy, NONEX will not be allowed, under any circumstance to hold offsite events at show appointed hotel properties. Please also note that NONEX will not be allowed to add spouses or guests onto their registration.
The Leading Kitchen And Bath Design Event!