Pricing & Packages
215KBIS 2023 Registration Packages
Voices from the Industry (VFTI) 3-Day pass includes Expo Only and access to all VFTI sessions onsite and on-demand.
|September Rates EXTENDED!
Sept 1 – Oct 14
|Early Bird Rates
Oct 1 – Dec 9
Dec 10 – Jan 28
Jan 29 – Feb 2
|NKBA Member||Non-Member||NKBA Member||Non-Member|
|VFTI (Includes Expo Only, access to all KBIS VFTI Sessions – Live and On-Demand)||$400||$575||$550||$750||$600||$825||$700||$925|
|Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer/Supplier (NONEX): Expo Only||$600||$650||$650||$700||$750||$800||$750||$825|
|Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer/Supplier (NONEX): VFTI||$850||$975||$1000||$1150||$1050||$1225||$1175||$1350|
|Non-Editorial Press: Expo Only||FREE||$50||FREE||$50||FREE||$100||FREE||$150|
|Non-Editorial Press: VFTI||FREE||$525||FREE||$525||FREE||$525||FREE||$525|
|Student: Expo Only||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Faculty / Educator: Expo Only||FREE||$50||$50||$75||$50||$75||$50||$75|
|Faculty / Educator: VFTI||$50||$100||$50||$100||$50||$100||$50||$100|
|Spouse/Significant Other; Expo Only (offer does not apply to NONEX)||FREE||FREE||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50||$50|
Terms & Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at KBIS may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and KBIS will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at KBIS. Currently, CDC recommends that fully vaccinated individuals may resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by applicable government regulations. Therefore, vaccinated Attendees are encouraged but not required to wear masks at KBIS. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have reviewed and agree to the https://www.emeraldx.com/privacy-policy/