Registration for KBIS is non-refundable. This includes Expo Only Passes, Conference Passes, and Special Events. Promo codes are not valid for prior purchases. IBS Spike Party Ticket sales are final. No refunds. Lost or forgotten tickets will not be replaced.
Registrants unable to attend may send a substitute by bringing the registrant’s confirmation letter to the Registration Desk at the Orange County Convention Center to receive a badge for admission.
As a Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer (NONEX), individuals must first be approved by show management in order to gain access to the show floor. The purpose of this policy is to protect the manufacturers exhibiting at KBIS and maintain the integrity of the show. NONEX can attend KBIS for one (1) year to evaluate the event for future participation. Consistent with our current policy, approved or unapproved NONEX will not be allowed under any circumstance to hold offsite events at show appointed hotel properties.
Please note that the NONEX will not be allowed to add spouses on to their registration.
Suitcasing is a practice on the part of any attendee who is observed to be soliciting business in the exhibit hall aisles or other public spaces at the facility. In order to distribute information to and conduct business with attendees, you must have a booth on the trade show floor. Any person in violation of the KBIS suitcasing policy will be required to leave the facility. All materials must be distributed from a contracted booth secured by KBIS Show Management. Strolling entertainment or moving advertisements outside of an Exhibitor’s assigned booth space or in the public space of the facility is not permitted at any time during the show hours, move-in/move-out.
- The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show is a trade only event.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times when in the exhibit areas. Registration for children is complimentary and must be done on-site. All children except infants in backpacks or slings must be registered and badged to be admitted to the exhibit areas.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in the exhibit hall during installation and dismantle.
- No strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry on size are permitted on the show floor.
- Badges must be worn by all show participants at all times.
- A no-smoking policy in the exhibit hall and meeting rooms will be strictly enforced.
- Unauthorized photography and video recording are not permitted in the exhibit hall without prior approval of show management or the exhibitor whose booth is being photographed.
- Unauthorized photography and audio/video recording are not permitted in any conference session.
- Unauthorized solicitations are strictly prohibited. Solicitations of business in the seminars are entirely prohibited as well. Please report any such occurrence to show management immediately.
- All bags are subject to being checked for security purposes.
- Please refrain from using cellular phones in meeting rooms during the conference sessions.
The Leading Kitchen And Bath Design Event!