Detailed Health & Safety Protocols for KBIS 2022
January 21, 2022
We are just weeks away from KBIS 2022 and Design & Construction Week®. To help you have the best and safest show experience, here are a few steps you need to take to prepare for your upcoming trip to Orlando.
- Bring a printed or digital copy of your negative test (administered no earlier than Feb. 6) or vaccination card. You may also upload or link your vaccination record through the CLEAR Health Pass. You’ll need one of these to enter the Convention Center on show days.
- Need to take a test? Beginning Feb. 7, testing will be available on-site for a fee if you are unable to secure a test beforehand.
- Bring a mask, which will be required in the Convention Center during show days and on show-related shuttles.
Full details regarding our health and safety protocols are included at KBIS.com/health. The protocols cover:
- Acceptable Documents/Requirements
- Uploading Documents to CLEAR
- On-Site Screening Process
- Mask Requirements
Questions regarding the shows’ health and safety policies may be directed to: email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Final Preparations Underway for Live In-Person Event
January 12, 2022
We cannot wait to welcome you back to a live in-person KBIS next month. We are working hard on our final preparations for the show and want to assure you that the safety and well-being of our attendees, partners, exhibitors, site workers and staff remains our top priority. As a result, we remind you that to attend KBIS 2022 you must provide one of the following:
- A negative COVID test
- Proof of vaccination
Either option will meet our current event requirements. However, we continually review our health and safety policies so please check our website here for the latest updates. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to Orlando from Feb. 8-10 for an incredible KBIS 2022.
The Leading Kitchen And Bath Design Event!