This year at KBIS 2016, Wood-Mode, the leader in fine custom cabinetry, will explore Symphony of Style; just as your musical playlist is highly personal, so is your design palette. Whatever your taste, there’s a style of music – and a Wood-Mode design – to bring inspiration to your life. Therefore during KBIS, Wood-Mode will be asking, “What’s your #SymphonyofStyle?”
Through daily events, live music, booth design, new products and social media, Wood-Mode will explore music and instruments as they relate to the hallmarks of Wood-Mode cabinetry: quality, craftsmanship, artistry and individualized style. Activities will include the opportunity to transform lives through music by participating in their #SymphonyofStyle social media conversation. By telling Wood-Mode about their #SymphonyofStyle on social media, showgoers can help support music education for young people. Participation also gives show attendees the chance to win a Martin 000RS1 Solid Sapele Wood Guitar. More information on this program including how to participate will be released closer to the show.
At Booth #N2273, Wood-Mode will showcase a mix of materials and design styles in distinct vignettes that include such luxury materials as African sapele ribbon mahogany, hammered stainless door fronts, weathered (sandplasted) rift cut white oak and custom leather interiors.
SHOW FLOOR OFFERINGS
Wood-Mode is passionate about design. As a luxury custom cabinetry brand, Wood-Mode incorporates the latest influences in color and materials to meet current architectural and design trends for today’s discerning lifestyles. Visitors to KBIS Booth #N2273 can view a number of new products, styles and finishes indistinctive vignettes:
- YardleyRecessed: Made of rift cut white oak and finished in a cool slate gray, this stunning set also features modern, stainless steel inset doors and drawers, lateral sliding doors and integrated LED lighting, making it an ideal example of the diverse design capabilities with Wood-Mode.
- Tiffany Recessed: The new Wood-Mode Tiffany recessed inset door in white oak is finished in a new Matte Shoreline stain. Details such as an interior application of gray leather, integrated LED lighting and custom bonnet pediment come together in a furniture-like approach.
- Park Avenue Recessed:The richness of ribbon mahogany is celebrated through Park Avenue. Glass tile inserts, recessed pulls and lateral sliding doors round out a stately, sophisticated space.
- Vanguard Plus:Showing the diverse application of the new Wood-Mode wood species, ribbon mahogany goes contemporary in a high gloss finish with continuous horizontal graining spanning the cabinet front. This floating cabinet configuration features three different interior drawer options for ultimate storage capability.
- Westchester Recessed: Two colors combine for visual interest in a Westchester Recessed vanity. This bath display features the new Storm Cloud stain on the lower cabinets and Bright White opaque finish on the backsplash and custom mirror frame.
- Nova Recessed with Pulsar Inset: New quartersawn white oak wood incorporates Shale stain with Pewter glaze and Heirloom finish on Nova Recessed. A combination base unit with Pulsar door style serves as a cooktop, accented in new Vintage Garrison Red.
- Tribeca Recessed: The new Tribeca Recessed door style features a new addition to the Wood-Mode Designer Opaque Color Palette – Agate.
Located at booth #N2273, Wood-Mode will host daily lifestyle-themed soirees featuring choice food, beverages and live music.
- Tuesday, January 19: European Inspirations, 4-5 pm
Join Wood-Mode in a tribute to classic European taste featuring a hummus trio, import beers and Sangria, along with a live musical tour of the continent.
- Wednesday, January 20: American Classics, 4-5 pm
Set to the sounds of classic American music performed live featuring a diverse sampling of classic American tastes including canapes, American pale ale and California wines.
- Thursday, January 21: Contemporary Expressions, 10-11 am
For the final day of KBIS, this contemporary brunch will feature Bloody Marys and Mimosas set to a more modern mix of tunes.
About Wood-Mode, Inc.
Wood-Mode, Inc., founded in 1942, is the nation’s largest manufacturer of custom cabinetry for kitchens, baths and other rooms throughout the home. The company is proud to note that its 70+ years in business have all been family owned and operated and is a complete Made in America operation. Its products are marketed through a network of over 600 independent dealers located throughout the United States and Canada.www.wood-mode.com
Amanda Eden Jeff Wolfe
Stoner Bunting Wood-Mode