Branchburg, NJ – January 2022 – Top Knobs, the leading manufacturer of decorative kitchen and bath hardware, celebrates the highly anticipated return of the in-person Kitchen & Bath Industry Show® (KBIS) with the introduction of the Morris collection. With five unique suites of knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls, this diverse collection provides designers and homeowners the ability to mix and match decorative hardware styles and finishes to craft a space reflective of their personal styles.
“After nearly two years of examining the drastic shifts our residential spaces and interior settings undergo aesthetically and functionally, our goal was to craft a collection that blends enduring trends with a hint of today’s leading decorative genres,” notes Christine Zimmer, Top Knobs Product Manager. “The Morris collection is one of our most versatile lines to date drawing inspiration from farmhouse chic, modern industrial, transitional, grand-millennial styles to establish timeless designs with contemporary flair.”
The Morris collection will be on display at Top Knobs’ KBIS exhibition space, both W2272, in the West Hall at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL from February 8-10th 2022. During this year’s show, attendees can also explore Top Knobs coveted Regent’s Park collection and Mixed Metals Bit pulls, both launched during last year’s virtual KBIS experience.
Morris Collection Details:
• 258 pieces
• Five series: Cranford, Florham, Haddonfield, Harrison, and Morris
• Knobs available the Cranford and Florham series in sizes 1 1/4” and 1 3/8”
• Pulls in all 5 series available in sizes ranging from 3 3/4” to 12”
• Appliance pulls in all 5 series available in sizes 12” and 18”
• Finishes: Ash Gray, Brushed Satin Nickel, Flat Black, Honey Bronze, Polished Chrome and Polished Nickel
• MSRP: $9.70-$182.25