Now is the time to start making plans for your trip to Las Vegas! Show producers have expanded KBIS 2015 by booking the South Hall – an extra 500,000 sq. ft. of space – home to KBISNeXTTM. In its second year, Design and Construction WeekTM encompasses the co-location of KBIS 2015, the International Builder’s Show (IBS), the International Window Covering Expo (IWCE), The International Surface Event – SURFACES and The Tile Expo. The Winter 2015 Las Vegas Market will also be participating. Your KBIS pass provides access to all five shows!
With so much to see in kitchen, bath, furniture and building design, you’ll need to plan ahead to also be sure to include time in your schedule to check out all Las Vegas has to offer. A city in constant change, Las Vegas always has something new to offer. Home to dozens of restaurants – led by award-winning Chefs – fabulous shows, and the latest in family entertainment, you’ll want to book early to maximize your stay in “Sin City”.
Whether you’re make it a “workcation” with the family or planning to indulge solo, here are just a few of the new attractions, activities and more Las Vegas can offer you during your trip to KBIS 2015:
- Take a trip to the Neon Boneyard. The Neon Museum has opened up the North Gallery and photo tours are now available.
- The New York-New York hotel offers a hotel tour from the seat of a roller coaster! In just a few minutes, passengers can view a compressed version Manhattan in the middle of Vegas. For more information visit newyorknewyork.com/attractions/the-roller-coaster.aspx
- Bound by Salvatore is Now Open at The Cromwell. Wind down after a long tradeshow day with a signature cocktail.
- The Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Company debuts the fifth wheelchair-accessible balloon in the world. Head out west from Las Vegas Boulevard to catch a flight over the strip, the suburbs, Red Rock Canyon, and surrounding mountains.
- FAME – Food∙Art∙Music∙Entertainment is Now Open at The Linq. Enjoy a high-energy Chinatown Food Market experience, inclusive of live entertainment and authentic street food of Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, China, and Vietnam.
- Grab some friends and make your way to the Mirage for The Beatles: Love Cirque Du Soleil Show.
- Giada De Laurentiis’ First-Ever Restaurant, GIADA, is Now Open at The Cromwell Las Vegas. GIADA boasts priceless views, signature dishes and a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Las Vegas’ High Roller has just opened and is the largest ferris wheel in the world at 550 feet.
- Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef Aquarium exhibits over 2000 animals and 15 species of sharks.
- The Henry at the Cosmopolitan is the perfect buffet-style breakfast spot after a long night on the strip.
Book your lodging now, as preferred hotels are already selling out! And for the latest news and announcements, follow KBIS on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/KitchenBathIndustryShow and on Twitter at @KBIS2015.