iSense™ Touch-free Intelligent Faucet from Cinaton provides an
intuitive, innovative, completely hands-free kitchen and
bathroom faucet that responds to users’ simple hand movements
to control water temperature and flow.
• The elegant stylish design of iSense faucet eliminates the
conventional faucet handle, level or turning knobs making the
iSense faucet simpe, easier and more convenient to use.
• The advanced innovative Cinaton’s five sensor design includes
13 functions for user to control water temperature, water flow
without using the conventional faucet handle, level or knobs
without touching any part of faucet. Three easy user
programmable setting enable the user to save their favorite water temperature and water flow for different applications
without wasting time and water to readjust water temperature and flow.
• The innovative digital control valve design features advanced
digital modes, to free hands from touching the faucet for all
kitchen and bathroom works.
1. Completly touch free to adjust water temperature and water
2. An unique innovative “pause” function to disable the center
Easy Sensor to stop water flow for user working in the sink
3. The module design made the installation process simple and
easy. Only a digital controller with a sensor cable and water
hose to be connected to the spout.
4. Complete hands-free technology reduces the spread of germs.
5. Saves water when using the Easy Sensor (the center C Sensor) for intermittent water flow when user’s hands or an
object of the sensing zone.
6. Four AA batteries for back up if it loses AC power supply.
7. An LED light indicates all the operating functions that user
performed. It also provides eary warning of low AC power
or low battery.
8. Three user defined favorite programable settings of water
temperature and flow for comfort and convenience.
9. A preset maximum water temperature setting is available
to prevent scalding.
10. Twelve unique styles of kitchen faucets and bathroom
faucets for all size of kitchen and bathroom sink application
such as two or three bowl sinks, island or bar sinks,
above-counter sinks etc.