Kichler introduces its largest fan introduction in five years, debuting 32 new ceiling fan models in 2014. From modern and contemporary to traditional and transitional designs, the new fans offer a variety of styles, sizes, and applications. With this introduction Kichler continues its acceleration as the fastest growing ceiling fan company in the industry, with the most DC motor, indoor and outdoor fan options available, pushing the boundaries on design, size and form.
Save Energy with DC Motor Fans
Kichler’s DC motor fans use up to 70% less energy than fans with standard AC motors, saving consumers money on energy bills. Plus, they operate at a cooler temperature for a longer life. A six-speed CoolTouch™ Control System is also included that provides flexibility controlling air movement. Three new DC motor fans from Kichler include:
• Link™ – The unique look of this two-blade fan features a dramatic center focal point. The open-air, circular center draws the eye up and brings together the finish and blades flawlessly. This 54-inch fan is comparable in air flow to a standard five-blade fan. Perfect for contemporary and transitional settings, the Link fan is available in Polished Nickel, Oil Brushed Bronze™ and Brushed Nickel finishes. On display at IBS booth #C5837.
• Lehr™ II – Designed to match the style of the 80” Lehr™ ceiling fan, the Lehr™ II is smaller at 54-inches, making it practical for modest residential applications. The Lehr™ II is also wet location and Climates rated. This fan is available in four finish options – Antique Satin Silver, Coffee Mocha, White and Distressed Black. On display at IBS booth #C5837.
• Frey™ – This 56-inch modern fan features an attention-grabbing blade design. The three overlapping blades provide a unique appearance, that when combined with the circular cut out design of the canister housing, makes this three-blade fan a stand out in any application. The Frey ceiling fan is available in a Brushed Nickel, Oil Brushed Bronze™ and White finishes. On display at IBS booth #C5837.
• Lehr™ – This massive 80-inch fan features seven contoured blades. In addition to having a DC motor, the Lehr fan is also wet location and Climates™ rated, making it suitable for all outdoor locations. Ideal for large spaces, Lehr is available in four finish options – Distressed Black, Coffee Mocha, White and Antique Satin Silver.
Statement Making Decorative Fans
• Starkk™ – A transitional fan with a 75W downlight, the Starkk fan highlights clean, strong lines with an integrated blade design. Available finishes include Olde Bronze®, Polished Nickel, Satin Natural Black, White and Brushed Nickel. On display at IBS booth #C5837.
• Terna™ – For the modernist, Kichler’s Terna pendant fan is a statement maker. Only 15-inches in diameter, the Terna is perfect for over kitchen islands, pool tables, cocktail tables, office desks, in small kitchens or dining nooks… the applications are endless. Available in three finishes, Brushed Nickel, Oil Brushed Bronze™ and White. On display at IBS booth #C5837.
• Maiden™ – The soft, sleek design of the Maiden ceiling fan features two sculpted blades that add a unique point of interest to any space. Maiden provides optimal airflow and is available in Brushed Nickel and Oil Brushed Bronze™ finishes. On display at IBS booth #C5837.
• Yur™ – This new 24-inch fan from Kichler brings a unique look to any space. With three short blades, the Yur is Climates™ rated for outdoor areas – meaning no rust, no matter how harsh the weather elements. Perfect for screened in porches, bathrooms, breakfast nooks, walk-in closets or in multiples on an outdoor patio, the Yur ceiling fan is available in Antique Satin Silver, Coffee Mocha, Distressed Black and White finishes. On display at IBS booth #C5837.
• Innes™ – The unique design of this hugger fan features vent slots in the housing and reversible blades. The white and silver blades feature groove details on one side of the blade so consumers have two style options in one fan. The ideal size for eight-foot ceilings, the Innes fan has three blades and a 52” span, as well as an integrated light kit. Innes is available in three finishes, Oil Brushed Bronze™, Brushed Nickel and Powder Coat White. On display at IBS booth #C5837.
• Yuree™ – This 48-inch combination fan is made up of two 24-inch Yur™ ceiling fans, each affixed to a center column. The Yuree offers homeowners ultimate control with the option of having both fans on while the entire unit rotates, as well as the option to have both 24-inch fans operating while the unit remains in a fixed position. Finish options include Brushed Nickel, Oil Brushed Bronze™ and White.
• Skye™ – Perfect for areas that need additional illumination, the Skye ceiling fan comes with two 75W downlight and two 50W uplight bulbs. The wide blades allow for excellent air flow, while the stylish sleek design keeps the ceiling fan relevant and modern.
• Innes II™ – Featuring an identical design style as the 52” Innes™ ceiling fan from Kichler, the Innes II™ is a 42-inch fan, making it perfect for small bedrooms, kitchens, nooks and workspaces. This fan is available in Oil Brushed Bronze™, Brushed Nickel and Powder finishes.
• Lyndon™ – A showstopper, the Lyndon ceiling fan exudes the vintage industrial trend with metal and bar detail work highlighted on the housing of the ceiling fan. For added style, three bulbs are surrounded by clear seedy glass. This five-blade fan is available in Antique Pewter, Olde Bronze®, Tannery Bronze™ and Distressed Black finishes.
• Cates™ – Versatile by design, the Cates fan is wet rated, perfect for outdoor applications and depending on the finish choice, looks at home in cottage or vintage industrial trends. This five-blade fan is highlighted by nail and rivet detailing on the housing and blade arms. Available finish options include Aged White, Tannery Bronze™, Weathered Steel and Distressed Black.
• Porters Lake™ – This new four-blade wet rated fan, Porters Lake, from Kichler is at home in coastal cottage styled homes or patios and porches thanks to its wet location rating and lakeside cabin design. The Porters Lake fan is available in Aged White and Mediterranean Walnut™ finishes.
• Rochelle™ II – For the timeless, classic homeowner, the traditional Rochelle II™ fan from Kichler radiates a soft design that fits beautifully with traditional design elements. This 56-inch, five-blade fan is available in a Distressed Black, Mediterranean Walnut™ or Carré Bronze™ finish.
• Rokr™ – This five-blade ceiling fan makes elevating transitional style easier than ever. The low profile fan housing with integrated light kit provides a slimmed down appearance. Homeowners can choose from five finishes – Mediterranean Walnut™, Brushed Nickel, Olde Bronze®, White and Tannery Bronze™.
• Lucian™ – Bold, strong lines make this five-blade contemporary ceiling fan a stand out in every space. A clean look makes it appropriate for a variety of areas – from family rooms to dining rooms and everything in between. Lucian includes two 50 watt halogen light bulbs for excellent light output and is available in an Olde Bronze® or Brushed Nickel finish.
• Vassar™ – A clean look and attractive lines adorn the newest three-blade contemporary fan from Kichler. Available in a Brushed Nickel, Oiled Bronze™ or White finish, Vassar also comes with an integrated light kit which uses one 100 watt halogen bulb. A metal cap is included for non light use.
• Frezno™ – This five-blade, transitional ceiling fan works well in any application from bedrooms to dining rooms. The Frezno includes a bowl light kit which uses three 60 watt bulbs. Homeowners can choose from an Antique Pewter, Olde Bronze® or White finishes.
• Duvall™ – With an updated traditional feel, this five-blade, fan is the perfect piece to bring any style vision together. The Duvall fan comes in Mediterranean Walnut™, Antique Pewter, Tannery Bronze™, White and Olde Bronze® finishes.
• Circolo™ II – This five-blade fan featuring an Olde Bronze® or Brushed Nickel finish is the perfect accent piece for any transitional space.
• Dorset™ – This hugger fan features an integrated light kit and a beautifully accented Antique Pewter, Olde Bronze® or Mediterranean Walnut™ finished housing. This five-blade fan works well in a variety of traditionally appointed spaces – from bedrooms, kitchens to family rooms.
• Trent™ – This outdoor, wet location rated fan offers a simple design and 44-inch blade sweep. This five-blade fan is perfect for small porches, outdoor living and dining areas and is available in Satin Black, Weathered Copper, White, Weathered Steel and Tannery Bronze finishes.
Entry Level Fans for Builders Everywhere
• 42” Kichler Basics™ – This traditional design features five-blades and comes with a three-speed pull chain and a variety of optional downlights are available. The new 42-inch blades make it perfect for smaller bedrooms, small kitchens and intimate spaces. Kichler Basics is available in a Satin Natural Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Satin Natural White and a White finish.
• 42” Kichler Basics™ Premier. This five-blade fan, now available in a 42-inch size, is the perfect choice for homeowners who want to elevate their space with simple accents. The traditional housing is complemented by the three shaded light kit that are operated by a three-speed pull chain. Available finishes include Satin Natural Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Satin Natural White and White finishes.
• 42” Kichler Basics™ Patio – This damp location rated ceiling fan is perfect for enclosed patios and outdoor kitchens. This 42-inch model comes in a variety of finishes, including Satin Natural Black, Satin Natural Bronze, Satin Natural White, Brushed Nickel and White.
• Renew™ – This 50-inch traditional style ceiling fan features five-blades and a taller housing unit. For added visual interest, angled vent patterns adorn the bottom of the housing. The Renew ceiling fan is efficiently designed to achieve an Energy Star rating. Available finishes include Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Nickel, Tannery Bronze™, White and Oil Brushed Bronze™.
• Renew™ Select – Featuring the same design as the Renew™ ceiling fan, Renew™ Select comes with a bowl removable light kit using three 60 watt bulbs with a three-speed pull chain. Available finishes include Oil Brushed Bronze™, Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Nickel, Oil Brushed Bronze with Umber Glass, White and Tannery Bronze™.
• Renew™ Select ES – The ENERGY STAR rated version of the Renew™ ceiling fan, includes a fluorescent bowl light kit with a three-speed pull chain. Available finishes include Brushed Nickel, Oil Brushed Bronze™, Oil Brushed Bronze™ with Umber Glass, White and Brushed Stainless Steel.
• Renew™ Premier The differentiating factor with the new Renew™ Premiere fan from Kichler is the integrated four-light “turtle” light kit that comes standard with each fan and includes a three-speed pull chain. Available finishes include Brushed Nickel, Oil Brushed Bronze™, Oil Brushed Bronze™ with Umber Glass, White, Tannery Bronze™ and Brushed Stainless Steel.
• Renew™ Patio – Completing the collection is the Renew™ Patio from Kichler, suitable for outdoor areas with a wet location rating, this fan can withstand rain, and spray from a hose. The Renew Patio is also ENERGY STAR rated and features a three-speed pull chain. Available finish options include White, Satin Natural Black and Tannery Bronze™.
Also new for Kichler in 2014 are more than 80 line extensions of existing ceiling fan families – from new finishes and blades accessories to additional fitter options and additional decorative lighting kits. For a complete list of ceiling fan accessories, blade options and collections, visit www.kichler.com.