An important element of the Kitchen and Bath industry is the relationship it maintains with the media. From print to broadcast and digital media outlets, this relationship is instrumental to convey messages and promote the industry through trend reports, new product introductions, installations and business news. To honor this relationship, KBIS 2013 will award one member of the media with the first KBIS Outstanding Media Award.
We are thrilled to recognize this year’s nominees for their excellence and achievement in their fields.
- Amy Elbert, Senior Architecture Editor, Traditional Home
- Samantha Hart, Editor in Chief – Better Homes & Gardens SIP Kitchen and Bath Ideas and Beautiful Kitchens and Baths
- Janice Costa – Editor, Kitchen & Bath Design News (KBDN)
- Kitchen & Bath Business (KBB)
- Moe Lastfogel, Director of Sales and Marketing – Retail Observer
- Samantha Emmerling – Senior Editor, Hearst Design Group (House Beautiful, Veranda and Elle Décor)
- Leslie Clagett – Founder, KB Culture
- Margot Austin – Senior Design Editor, Canadian House & Home
- Elizabeth Pagliacolo – Senior Editor, Azure
- Colette Scanlon Ortiz– Design Editor, This Old House
- Jeff Devlin – Host, HGTV/DIY Network
- Teresa and Mark Clement – Hosts, My Fix it Up Life
Please join us on Friday, April 19, 2013, at 12:15pm on the Multimedia Stage at KBIS 2013 as we announce the recipient of the 2013 Outstanding Media Award.