InSinkErator, the world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and instant hot water dispensers for home and commercial use, will feature products that touch water at all points in the kitchen sink. InSinkErator products heat water, chill it, filter it, use it in food disposal and deliver tap water.
KBIS Booth #N3137
Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Expo Floor, Halls N1-N4 in the North Building
Tuesday, February 4, 2014: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, February 5, 2014: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, February 6, 2014: 9:00am – 5:00pm
• SEE how InSinkErator’s Evolution Series® of food waste disposers uses MultiGrind® technologies to more efficiently grind difficult food items like bones.
• HEAR how SoundSeal® technologies enable the Evolution Series disposers to grind with less noise.
• TASTE your favorite hot or cold beverage made with InSinkErator’s water dispensing technologies: the 3N1 All-in-One, a new to the U.S. all-in-one tap that provides the convenience of near-boiling water on demand from the same faucet that delivers both cool and hot tap water; and the Chiller, InSinkErator’s chilled water tank.
• TOUCH a 60-inch screen to design the ultimate kitchen sink and enter to win a mini iPad.
• TALK to representatives from InSinkErator who can answer your questions and demonstrate the products.
Headquartered in Racine, Wis., InSinkErator, a business unit of Emerson (NYSE: EMR), is the world’s largest manufacturer of food waste disposers and instant hot water dispensers for home and commercial use. For more information about InSinkErator products, call 1-800-558-5700 or visit the company’s website at www.insinkerator.com.
For more information: