Hardware Resources, a well-known manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinet essentials, debuts Elements Cart Islands. Crafted from quality materials, the Elements Cart Islands offer a long lasting and highly versatile solution for additional storage and entertaining space. The sturdy locking casters allow designers and homeowners to position the Cart Islands wherever they are needed for prep or party with soft rubber treads to protect delicate floors.
“The new Elements Cart Islands are a fantastic way to add storage, additional countertop space, extra prep area or placement of daily kitchen items like the microwave, coffee system or toaster oven,” states Stephanie Lowe decorative products manager for Hardware Resources. “Luxury features such as full extension drawers, adjustable shelves and soft close doors are unexpected at this price point. We’ve specifically made these carts to fit into beautiful kitchens of any style by keeping a very clean and polished look to the designs. They are a great pre or post design solution above and beyond the typical microwave cart or smaller cart island you’d find online or in a box store.”
There are two Cart Island designs:
1) ISL-500 with one full drawer and closed cabinet doors that conceal an adjustable shelf. The ISL-500 also has functional spice racks on both ends.
a. Overall Dimensions: 36” x 20”x 36”
b. Included decorative hardware can be found in the Elements Naples collection (item# 156 &176)
2) ISL-501 with 2 full drawers and an open, adjustable center shelf.
a. Overall Dimensions: 30” x 18” x 36”
b. Included decorative hardware can be found in the Elements Belfast collection (item #308-128)
• Highest quality furniture grade MDF wood
• Drawers are mounted on full extension slides
• Cabinet hinges have soft-close assembly
• Mounted on soft rubber swivel casters with locks to protect floors
• 1” edge grain clear-coat sealed wood top (can be delivered with or without top installed)
• Finishes: black or white
• MSRP: ISL500 with top $795, ISL501 with top $625
About Hardware Resources
Hardware Resources was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bossier City, Louisiana, with strategic warehouses across North America. Their diverse product lines include: decorative cabinet hardware, decorative carved wood products, functional cabinet hardware, kitchen islands and bath vanities. The unique focus of Hardware Resources is the customer. They believe in quality, integrity and reliability – upholding the highest standards of service and responsibility in the industry. www.hardwareresources.com
Hardware Resources family of brands include:
• Jeffrey Alexander for decorative hardware, vanities, mirrors and kitchen islands
• Elements for decorative hardware, bath hardware, vanities, mirrors and kitchen islands
• Hardware Resources branded functional hardware, carved wood products, moldings, dovetail drawer boxes, mitered cabinet doors, cabinet organizers and closet organizers
609.490.0999 ext 22