Hardware Resources, a leading manufacturer of decorative and functional kitchen and bath cabinet elements, adds new vanity sizes with a clean white new finish to the beautiful Douglas Vanity series by Elements. Known for its clean lines and faceted details, the gorgeous bath vanities blend exceptionally well with modern or updated traditional décor.
“The new sizes along with the fresh white finish bring more flexibility and choices to the homeowner in Hardware Resources bath vanities,” states Stephanie Lowe, decorative products manager for Hardware Resources.
Available now in both black and white finishes with Carrera Marble top, the original 24” and new 30” models feature a full-size cabinet for storage while the 48” vanity features his-and-hers drawers in addition to the center cabinet. And for Master Baths, there is the 60” double sink model, which features two cabinets with a center bank of drawers providing ample space and design. All sizes and finishes are also offered without a top, a first for the Elements vanity line.”
• 24” x 36” vanity with top (VAN094-T-MW) in white finish with 22” depth MSRP $605
• 30” x 36” vanity with top (VAN094-30-T-MW) in white finish with 22” depth MSRP $679
• 48” x 36” vanity with top (VAN094-48-T-MW) in white finish with 22” depth MSRP $1,199
• 60” x 36” vanity with top (VAN094D-60-T-MW) in white finish with 22” depth available MSRP $1,170
• All sizes available with preassembled Carrera Marble top and white porcelain bowl with backsplash included or available without a top.
• Made with the highest quality MDF wood, CARB 2 compliant
• Faucet sold separately
About Hardware Resources
Hardware Resources was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bossier City, Louisiana, with strategic warehouses across North America. Their diverse product lines include: decorative cabinet hardware, decorative carved wood products, functional cabinet hardware, kitchen islands and bath vanities. The unique focus of Hardware Resources is the customer. They believe in quality, integrity and reliability – upholding the highest standards of service and responsibility in the industry. www.hardwareresources.com
Hardware Resources family of brands include:
• Jeffrey Alexander for decorative hardware, vanities, mirrors and kitchen islands
• Elements for decorative hardware, bath hardware, vanities, mirrors and kitchen islands
• Hardware Resources branded functional hardware, carved wood products, moldings, dovetail drawer boxes, mitered cabinet doors, cabinet organizers and closet organizers
609.490.0999 ext 22