Fisher & Paykel and DCS Appliances Return to 2021 Virtual Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
The Brand Presents its Award-Winning Appliances Across Indoor and Outdoor Kitchens
Costa Mesa, CA — February 9, 2021. Fisher & Paykel and DCS return to the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show for its 2021 virtual exhibition from February 9-13 building upon the brand’s successful showing in 2019 and 2020. Pivoting for the extraordinary times, Fisher & Paykel and DCS have created a virtual experience to showcase its New Zealand brand history and innovative product news across its premium indoor and outdoor kitchen suite. With an award-winning portfolio of products, this year’s exhibition will celebrate new additions as well as underscore the beauty of choice offered across the brand’s distinct design styles: Professional, Integrated, Contemporary, Minimal and Classic. As an industry leader in the premium indoor and outdoor categories, Fisher & Paykel and DCS will be leveraging digital technologies to showcase its offerings, brand depth and human-centered design philosophy in exciting ways.
According to Fisher & Paykel President of North America, Kevin Dexter, “KBIS 2021, even in its virtual format, remains a cornerstone opportunity to exhibit the best of the brand’s portfolio and to engage with the industry. We are excited to leverage these digital technologies to allow participants to explore our brand philosophy, interact with our assortment of indoor and outdoor appliances and experience our distinct style aesthetics in a whole new way.”
The virtual booth will feature appliance suites across Fisher & Paykel’s five appliance design styles — Professional, Contemporary, Minimal, Integrated, and Classic – to highlight its beauty of choice philosophy. The brand is adding new products across several styles to create a comprehensive and coordinated range of premium solutions. New introductions include its Series 11 DishDrawer, 48” Professional Range with 8 Gas Burners, Combination Steam and Convection Oven, Vacuum and Warming drawers, 24” and 30” Integrated Column Bottom Mount Refrigerator/Freezer models, colored Classic Range Hoods (red, white, black, stainless steel) and Professional Companion products, all of which will be available for purchase this year. DCS will also have a prominent showing in the virtual booth, exhibiting hero products from the brand, all of which afford users design freedom when building or expanding an outdoor built-in or freestanding kitchen.
New product introductions are as follows:
● Series 11 DishDrawer Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel is expanding upon its industry-innovation, the DishDrawer with the introduction of the Series 11. The revolutionary appliance, which launched in 1997, was born out of the brand’s deep understanding of life lived in the kitchen. The new Series 11 DishDrawer offers flexibility with its ergonomic design, integrated technology including SmartDrive, knock-to-pause function, fully stainless-steel interior, soft close, wine glass grippers, and WiFi capabilities for an enhanced user experience. It also features a glass care, 60-minute wash and dry cycle making it perfect for those who like to entertain. The Series 11 DishDrawer will be available with a stainless steel or integrated panel exterior.
● 48” Professional Range with 8 Gas Burners: Fisher & Paykel continues to build off its newly redesigned professional category platform with the debut of its 48” Professional range with 8 Gas Burners. This range leads with design, craftsmanship and precision performance. It features a porcelain top, titanium dials, two independently operating convection oven cavities, and eight carefully engineered Dual Flow burners.
● 24” Combination Steam and Convection Oven: Expanding upon the brand’s existing Combination Steam and Convection Oven model, the new 2021 appliance features one of the largest cavity capacities on the market at 3 cu ft, an integrated water tank located behind an easy-to-use touchscreen interface and added functionality including Sous Vide.
● Vacuum and Warming Drawers: Handle-free, push-to-open new Vacuum Seal and Warming Drawers from Fisher & Paykel, available in 24” and 30” models bring cooking flexibility and design freedom to the kitchen. Beautiful to use, with capacitive touch controls, the vacuum seal drawer offers three levels of vacuum and heat sealing for effortless food preparation and preservation. The Warming Drawer offers six versatile tailored programs for warming, proofing, dehydrating and slow cooking, with space enough to keep six (24” model) to sixteen (30” model) standard-sized place settings evenly warm.
● Integrated Bottom Mount Refrigerator/Freezer: The new 24″ and 30″ Integrated Bottom Mount Refrigerator models expand the brand’s industry-leading technology into any kitchen space or design. These cooling solutions feature ActiveSmart and Variable Temperature Zone technologies for optimal food and energy preservation as well as a new internal water dispensing option. These models are easily installed separately, paired or customized with Fisher & Paykel’s Column solutions including the brand’s Wine Column, Column Refrigerators and Column Freezers.
● Colored Classic Range Hoods: The new Classic Range Hoods were specifically designed to match the Classic Range line and are available in four colors: Red, Black, White and Stainless Steel. Debuting in 30” and 36” models, they feature three fan speeds, powerful 600 CF maximum airflow, and offer edge-to-edge extraction making these hoods both practical and design forward solutions for ventilation in the kitchen.
New for this year, Fisher & Paykel has also launched a Digital Brand Experience. Accessible via the brand’s virtual KBIS booth, the platform has been designed to offer as close to an in-person and specialized experience as possible. Championing the brand’s premium offerings across its indoor and outdoor kitchen appliance portfolio, Fisher & Paykel and DCS are excited to welcome designers, architects, customers, and industry media to both digital platforms in celebration of the 2021 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show.
Members of the brand’s North America Executive Team and Product Management Teams will be digitally available to discuss the brand philosophy and product portfolio in more detail. To register for an appointment please follow this link.
For more information please contact:
Fisher & Paykel, Marketing and Communications Director
+1 800-433- 8466 | EXT 3327
PR and media contact:
Angela Staten / Avery Schroeder
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 404-989-5374 / +1 770-356-0323
About Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Fisher & Paykel, New Zealand’s award-winning appliance brand, has been selling products to change the way people live since 1934. Over time the company has grown into a global organization, now operating in 30 countries with over 4,000 employees and manufacturing in Italy, Thailand and Mexico.
Fisher & Paykel’s design heritage is founded on a pioneering spirit and a culture of curiosity that has challenged conventional appliance design to consistently deliver products tailored to human needs. The company is committed to ongoing research and development with a culture of open innovation, which allows people to work collaboratively to find insights and ideas that connect with customers and respect the planet.
Fisher & Paykel believes everybody deserves good design, because good design is all about making life better. It has built its success on understanding its consumers and designing innovative products such as the award-winning DishDrawer™ Dishwasher – the world’s first dishwasher in a drawer and the class-leading CoolDrawer™ multi-temperature drawer.
A part of the wider Haier Group since 2012, Fisher & Paykel has strengthened its presence as a premium home appliance brand. Fisher & Paykel’s New Zealand Design Centre, based at two locations in Auckland and Dunedin, has been recognized as one of the wider Haier Group’s five global research and development centers of excellence.