The KBIS 2016 Exhibitor CEU Program allows NKBA member exhibitors to provide NKBA CEU-approved continuing education about their products or services directly on the show floor. We are looking for NKBA member exhibitors to present industry-relevant topics during KBIS 2016.
All applications are due no later than October 9, 2015 at 5:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time. Click here to download the application.
Approved applicants will be notified in early November, 2015 and added to our show directory schedule.
Value to KBIS Exhibitors:
- Open only to NKBA member exhibitors
- Present educational seminars that qualify for NKBA CEUs
- Increase exposure for your product and brand
- Special listing on KBIS.com
- Exhibitor provider exposure on show signage and on KBIS.com
- Align your brand with the National Kitchen & Bath Association
- NKBA CEU approval fee waived for KBIS
- KBIS CEU Exhibitor Programs are only approved for CEUs during the 2016 KBIS event.
- Provide application, high- resolution company logo, presenter’s name, seminar title, and a 25 to 50 word description to the NKBA by October 9, 2015.
- Each seminar must contain at least two Kitchen or Bath Learning Objectives.
- Display official KBIS CEU Exhibitor Program signage in booth.
- Each educational program must be one (1) hour in length.
- Multiple timeslots available on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday (11 am and 2 pm).
- Exhibitor is responsible for recording attendance.
- There will be no pre-registration for this event, program is free to attendees.
- As a matter of safety and courtesy to others, exhibitors shall conduct presentations and demonstrations in a manner which assures all exhibitor personnel and attendees are within the contracted exhibit space and not encroaching on the aisle or neighboring exhibits.
- No activities should be planned or products displayed in a manner that would require an audience to gather in the aisles.
- Show management reserves the right to determine if a demonstration interferes with adjacent exhibit spaces and when it must be discontinued.
- Ensure noise level does not, in the exclusive judgment of show management, disrupt the activities of neighboring exhibitors.
Email your completed application and a high resolution logo (300 dpi TIFF or 300 dpi JPEG) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your company is planning to hold multiple presentations on different topics, a separate application must be submitted for each one. Items to include are presenter’s name, seminar title, at least two Kitchen or Bath Learning Objectives, and a 20-50 word description of the seminar.
Dates and Times for Seminars:
|Tuesday, January 19, 2016||11:00am||2:00pm|
|Wednesday, January 20, 2016||11:00am||2:00pm|
|Thursday, January 21, 2016||11:00am||2:00pm|
Please email all questions and inquiries to email@example.com