WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN?
National media attention, special awards and cash prizes presented during an exclusive ceremony at KBIS 2016 in Las Vegas, industry recognition, your design(s) featured in NKBA Magazine, on NKBA.org, and in the NKBA’s KBIS 2016 Booth. Check out the Four Reasons to Enter the NKBA Design Competition.
A project installed between January 1, 2014 and August 14, 2015, clear photos, a concise design statement, elevations and a floor plan to scale, along with a completed entry form. The 2016 NKBA Design Competition Entry Packet provides comprehensive information on the entry process as well as competition rules & requirements.
$90 fee (per project) – all entries must be received at the NKBA headquarters by August 28, 2015.
NEW THIS YEAR!
Instructional videos from Peter J. Albanese, CKD, CBD 2014/2015 NKBA Design Competition Judge
First Place: $3,000 | Second Place: $2,000 | Third Place: $1,000
- Small Kitchen
- Medium Kitchen
- Large Kitchen
- Powder Room
- Small Bathroom
- Large Bathroom
- $10,000 each….Best Kitchen | Best Bath
- $2,000 each….Before & After Kitchen | Before & After Bath
- $2,000….Budget-Friendly Kitchen or Bath
- $2,000 Green Design Kitchen or Bath
- $2,000 Universal Design Kitchen or Bath
- Builder/Remodeler Award
- In honor of Clay Lyon, CR, 2012 Secretary
- One (1) Honorable Mention to be named for each main category
All entries must be received at the NKBA headquarters by August 28!