ATTEND WITH CONFIDENCE
Join fellow kitchen and bath industry professionals to discover, network and learn while knowing your investment is protected. View highlights and additional resources below:
- Your registration gives your FREE access to our virtual experience.
- All attendee registration fees for expo and conference passes are fully refundable if cancelled by January 15, 2021.
- Book your hotel room through our trusted partner, onPeak, with no deposit due. Reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours before your arrival date without penalties.
- The Orange County Convention Center has earned the Global BioRisk Advisory Council’s STAR accreditation for facility preparedness. They have implemented the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection of infectious agents like the novel coronavirus.
- Your safety is our top priority! At the forefront of all of our planning is the health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors. This includes rigorous new health and safety measures across the board.
Onsite Safety Measures
- Transportation will be restricted from hotels to the OCCC to 6:30am-11:00am all three show days. The shuttles will continue to transport people from the OCCC to the hotels until 6:00pm; however, attendees will not be allowed to board a shuttle at the hotels after 11:00am.
- All buses will be removed from circulation twice each day for disinfecting and then thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day.
- Shuttles will have social distancing measures in place.
Airport and Airline Information
Orlando International Airport
American Airline Travel Info
United Airline Travel Info
United Airline Notices
Delta Airline Travel Info
JetBlue Airline Travel Info
JetBlue Airline Notices
Southwest Airline Travel Info
Orange County Convention Center
Visit Orlando Safe Traveler Information
Orange County Resources
Department of Health Information
Orange County Government Facial Coverings Executive Order
Business Compliance / “Strike Team” Resources
Executive Orders: Coronavirus
COVID-19 Snapshot: Statistics for Orange County
Orlando Hotel Community
Orlando’s hotel companies are also employing robust health and safety protocols, including the following initiatives and programs. You can find the latest information on OrlandoMeeting.com.
Accor: ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention Label
American Hotel & Lodging Association: Safe Stay
Best Western: We Care Clean
Extended Stay America: STAY Confident
Choice Hotels (including Comfort, Clarion Hotels, Econo Lodge and more): Commitment to Clean Initiative
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts: Lead With Care
Hilton Worldwide (including Waldorf Astoria, Embassy Suites, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hampton by Hilton, and more): Hilton CleanStay With Lysol Protection
Hyatt: Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
IHG (including Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites and more): IHG Clean Promise
Loews Hotels & Co.: Safety & Well-Being Protocols
Marriott International (including JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, SpringHill Suites and more): Commitment to Clean
Omni Hotels & Resorts: Omni Safe & Clean
Rosen Hotels & Resorts: Note to Guests and Business Partners From Harris Rosen
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts: Count on Us Health & Safety Protocols
The closest medical facilities to the Orange County Convention Center are:
Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital (3.5 miles)
9400 Turkey Lake Rd. Orlando, FL 32819
AdventHealth Celebration Health (11.2 miles)
400 Celebration Place Celebration, FL 34747
Orlando Health (10.2 miles)
52 W. Underwood St. Orlando, FL 32806
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children (10.3 miles)
92 W Miller St.
Orlando, FL 32806